Mike Osterman and I will be holding a webcast on July 17th. Here’s the PR spin:
Join Osterman Research and Sunbelt Software for an informative 60-minute Webinar that could help your company improve message security and lower MS Exchange management costs.
Alex Eckelberry, CEO of Sunbelt Software, and Michael Osterman, President of Osterman Research, will lead this new Webinar, The Case for Server-based Messaging Security Solutions, to be held on Thursday July 17, 2008 at 1:00pm EDT / 10:00am PDT / 1800 UK Time / 1900 CET.
Michael Osterman will share insights gleaned from a just completed survey that dispel the fears of employing server-based email security solutions. He’ll help you understand the latest Exchange security risks and also offer reasons why an installed security solution may be the best option for you in countering those challenges. He will also take a humorous look at one administrator who installed security software on the server (and lived to tell about it).
Alex Eckelberry will then offer examples from the field and discuss the key elements an Exchange security solution must have, including why Sunbelt customers deploy a server-based solution.
In this Webinar you will also learn:
- What are the latest messaging and Exchange security threats?
- How can a solution running on Exchange save time and money?
- How did one administrator install software on his server live to tell about it?
- What are the common challenges and different solutions for Exchange security?
- What works for less downtime and faster message delivery?
To register please visit: http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/rd/?id=080710EB-OR_webcast