|Spyware is a serious threat to your enterprise network, and the threat continues to grow. Awareness campaigns and user education are useful, but they’re not enough. Legislation may deter some “legit” adware distributors, but many criminal spyware writers will continue to create and release malware that threatens the stability, security, and performance of your network. Not to mention your users’ and organization’s confidential data. In many cases spyware can also compromise federally mandated security compliance.
Register for Sunbelt Software’s free seminar “Winning the War on the Spyware Battlefield” and learn how to better protect your organization from spyware on Tuesday, December 06, 2005 in New York, NY.
This seminar will look at the scope of the spyware problem and outline how CounterSpy Enterprise can help. Why should you attend?
- Learn how spyware affects business productivity
- Impact of spyware on network stability, security, and performance
- How spyware can cause violations of federal regulations
- Discover how to better protect your network and users from spyware
- See CounterSpy Enterprise in action
- And more