Ok, despite my efforts to keep self-laudatory blog posts to a minimum, this one is slipping through my filter.
Windows IT Pro, the major magazine out there focused on the needs of system administrators, holds an annual Readers Choice award.
For the second year in a row, we just won in every category in which we were nominated:
- Best Spyware Blocker – CounterSpy Enterprise
- Best Antispam/Mail Server – iHateSpam for Exchange/Sunbelt Messaging Ninja
- Best Antispam/Client – iHateSpam
- Best Firewall/Desktop – Sunbelt Kerio Personal Firewall
- Best Vulnerability Scanner – Sunbelt Network Security Inspector
- Best Network Analyzer – LanHound
The only laggard was our Active Directory analysis tool, Directory Inspector, which won third place in the Active Directory Tool category.
These awards are given by tallying votes from IT managers/end users.